Terms of Reference: Project Manager
- Manage project team and coordinate projects/programs activities, from substantive, administrative and financial points of view, applying strategic planning and foresight.
- Develop an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Plan and prepare implementation plan of all project activities in consultation with Project Director and university administration.
- Proactively monitor the progress of projects, resolve issues and initiate appropriate corrective action.
- Manage day-to-day program implementation and overall coordination with respective universities trainers, speakers, and other stakeholders
- Manage the program’s budgets, monitor expenditure and costs against delivered and realized activities and report to head office on weekly basis.
- Report the progress of the project at regular intervals to the Lab’s management.
- Manage smooth liaison with stakeholders who are involved in the relevant projects.
- Lead the process of reports development/reports writing as and when needed.
- Any other tasks assigned by the project director.
Qualification: Masters or equivalent
Experience: 10 years
Job type: Full time
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Reports to: Deputy Director Programs
Application Instructions: To apply, please send a cover letter, CV and salary expectations to [email protected] by July 15, 2021. Please use “Project Manager -Karachi” as your reference.
For queries, please write to us at [email protected] before Thursday, July 15th 2021