Independent Sector is proud to announce the five finalists for the 2017 American Express NGen Leadership Award:
- Sarah Eagle Heart, CEO of Native Americans in Philanthropy
- Blair Glencorse, Executive Director of Accountability Lab
- Cesar Gonzalez, CEO of StartingBloc
- Laura Weidman Powers, Co-founder and CEO of Code2040
- Ginger Zielinskie, President & CEO of Benefits Data Trust
Each year, the American Express NGen Leadership Award is presented to one highly accomplished charitable community leader, age 40 or under, who has already demonstrated significant impact in addressing society’s critical needs. This year’s awardee will be honored at Our Common Future in Detroit on October 26.
You’re invited to get to know these five leaders on July 14, from 2:00 – 3:00pm ET, during a Twitter Town Hall. Join us at @indsector and make sure to tag your questions with #ngenleads!